Do you really want to enjoy a successful and profitable business? If yes, then your business will need a lead…. A lot more of them! Because in an online world, business without leads cannot sustain.
Leads are the brand ambassador of business, nothing happens without a lead. No sales, no revenue, and no profit.
And that’s why? Marketers are investing in online paid advertising options, in order to earn maximum ROI for their business.
Do you know?
Last year, global digital ad spend was 159.8 billion US dollars. By at the end of 2016, it is projected to hit $181.3 billion.
After reading this eye-opening figure, most of the marketers might be thinking of online advertising. But before diving into the sea of online advertising, follow this suggestion:
- Have a clear plan.
- You should have an appropriate budget for the advertising so that you don’t run out of the money.
- Select channels, according to your business needs.
To help you more, we have outlined few tricks of paid advertising options for generating more leads.
Google AdWords Ads.
Most of the marketers know about AdWords ads because, in online advertising, Google AdWords is called as a granddaddy with over 4 million of an online advertiser.
Do you know? About 97% of Google’s total revenue comes from advertising.
The reason behind is that Google AdWords create text, image, and video-based advertising, which helps advertiser to target those peoples who are searching specific keywords in google search box.
Plus, by using AdWords ads, you can make use of your marketing dollar more efficient because it provides variety of options like:
1. Search Network
The Google Search Network shows AdWords advertisements on web pages that use Google to show search results. When you advertise on the Google Search Network, your ads will be shown above the organic search result or on the right side of the organic search result.
2. Display Network
The Google Display Network connects you to your customers by using a variety of ad formats. This network spans over two million websites that reach over 90% of people on the Internet.
Plus, it also helps you reach people while they’re browsing their favorite websites, showing a friend a YouTube video, checking their Gmail account, or using mobile sites and apps.
Last, but not the least. Google AdWords ads also provide a remarketing option, which helps you show ads to the people who have visited your websites or used your mobile app.
Note: Remarketing is available for both Search and Display Network campaigns.
Google AdWords Tricks For Generating More Leads
1. Keyword research comes first.
If you have decided to use AdWords advertising, you need to start by brainstorming the list of keywords relevant to your industry.
For better keyword research, use Google Keyword Planner. This will show you the list of keywords related to your industry. Plus, you will get the better idea about the keywords that are often searched by the people.
2. Segment your keyword list.
After doing keyword research, you’ve to segment your keyword list into campaign and ad groups.
For Example, Digital Marketing services, Digital Marketing consulting and Digital Marketing; should be in the same group. Segmenting keyword list will make data analyze process easier.
3. Write ad text related to the specific Ad Group keyword.
Remember, your Ad group should have at least one specific ad text mention to the Ad group keywords.
The main advantage of writing specific ad text is to improve Ad Quality Score. Plus, it allows the searcher to connect with your ads more easily.
AdGroup: Digital marketing Consulting Ad Text
Digital marketing firms Digital consulting support
Digital marketing companies Get Your digital team some Peace of Mind
Digital marketing services company 24/7 Helpdesk Try us Now!
Digital consulting services
4. Use Exact Match Keyword for advertising.
If you are using Exact Match Keyword, your ads will only display when a searcher search exact keyword in Google search box. Most of you might be thinking why should I use Exact match keyword?
The answer to your question; By using Exact Match Keyword, the advertiser gets greater control over their ads. Plus, they won’t be wasting any money on irrelevant phrases.
An example of Exact match keyword:
Exact Match Keyword Ads may show on searches for Ads won’t show on searches
[snyxius technologies] snyxius technologies Web development snyxius technologies
snyxius technologies Social marketing snyxius technologies
5. Use location targeting for confined areas.
Do you think displaying ads to those geographical areas where you cannot deliver your services can earn maximum ROI? No, it will only waste your time and money.
So we recommend you to use location targeting option because it will allow you to display ads to those areas where you can provide service.
6. Have a spy eye on everything (Track Everything).
If you want your business to be successful, you must keep track of everything.
So, Use Google Analytics because it provides data which will inform you how your website is performing. Plus, it also gives information like bounce rate, time spent on sites by users, and conversion.
We also recommend you to use call tracking solution, which will help you determine the source of calls that originate from your website.
2. Bing Ads
After Google AdWords, Bing ads is the second most popular advertising platform for marketers. And, the reason behind is that bing offer low Cost-Per-Click and it doesn’t have the high competition.
In fact, Wordstream has reported that they’ve experienced a 33.5% cheaper CPC by using Bing Ads.
Bing ads Tricks For Generating More Leads:
1. Improve your ad position.
To improve your ad positions, you need to first evaluate your ad position and then make adjustment according to it. For better ad position, increase your bid.
2. Choose your keywords wisely.
If you want your brand or business in front of the user then you should choose your keywords wisely.
And remember, your keyword list must be fresh and updated because popular keywords change like a fashion. Plus, don’t forget about low ROI keywords.
Tip: Use bing keyword planner tool for better keyword results.
3. Optimize your ads for mobile.
As you know mobile is on trend, more and more people are using mobile to find the information while on the go.
According to SimilarWeb’s State of Mobile Web US 2015 report, roughly 56 percent of consumer traffic to the leading US websites is now from mobile devices.
That means you should optimize your ads for mobile in order to stand out from the competition.
4. Use Broad Match keywords.
Broad Match keywords will display your ad when any word in your keyword appears in the search query by the user. The user’s input may include additional terms before, after and between your keywords.
And by adding broad match keyword, you will reach more website traffics.
5. Pay close attention to the campaign settings.
The campaign settings can be a silent killer of your campaign, which might make or break your campaign. So, before jumping into the bing ads first have a look at the campaign settings.
- Make sure that your mobile modifiers match your current device strategy.
- Be strategic about your ad scheduling.
3. Time to go social.
In this competitive world, If you want your business to be successful than your business must have social media presence.
According to 2015 State of Social Business report, 38% of responding organizations plan to spend more than 20% of their total advertising budgets on social media channels in 2015, up from 13% a year ago.
So to give you a better insight of social media channel, I’ve outlined few social media channels and their tricks for generating more leads.
Facebook have over 1.4 billion of users, which is a gold mine for small business who are in search of wide traffic for their business.
Facebook advertising platform offers different targeted advert types like; Marketplace ads, Promoted posts and sponsored stories amongst others.
The main advantage of using facebook advertising is that you can target your users based on their demographics. Plus, it is easy to post videos with the text ads.
Facebook Ad Campaign Tricks For Generating More Leads:
- Identify the main objective of your facebook ad and then identify your target audience.
- Use clear and direct Call To Action in your facebook ads.
- Add multiple Image to your facebook ad for extra variety.
- Use advanced unique targeting option of facebook for better targeting of the user by age, location, gender, interest, workplace, relationship status, language, education and more.
- Host a contest on facebook.
- If you want better engagement rate, your text length must be somewhere between 100 t0 250 characters.
- Use facebook insight because it provide the data, which will tell you what is going right and what is going wrong inside your facebook ads
Like Facebook, twitter also provides twitter advertising. It includes options such as Promoted Accounts, Promoted Tweets, Direct website clicks and Lead collection.
Twitter Ad campaign Tricks For Generating More Leads:
- Use promoted tweets to get your message visible to more audience. For example, if you search Twitter for a particular keyword, you’re likely to see a promoted tweet at the top of search results.
- If you want to increase the number of twitter followers, you should use promoted account.
- Use Relevant hashtag which is in trend and get seen by thousand of users.
- If you want to bring more people from twitter to your website, you should use twitter website card.
- If you want to collect names and emails of the potential leads, you should use lead generation card.
- Use UTM parameters because it will help you to identify who click on that specific link in Google Analytics using the parameters you set.
- Last, but not the least. Set up conversion tracking for measuring the ROI of twitter advertising campaign. You will find this option in the menu bar of your Twitter advertising dashboard.
This channel is best suited for targeting influential professional and other B2B business. It has 450 million members.
And by using LinkedIn Advertising option, you can easily target the right people of the company by their job title or function, industry or sector and by seniority and company size.
But remember, the cost per click is little high as compared to other social media channels.
LinkedIn Ad Campaign Tricks For Generating More Leads:
- If you want more leads for your business then create a click-worthy ad with a headline of 25 Character, a description of 75 characters, a company name, an image, and a URL. Make it simple and easy for your audience.
- Create multiple ads and see which ones work best for your targeted demographics.
- Create the specific landing page for LinkedIn user which will make the user experience ease and will increase your leads.
- Analyze your site report every day for valuable information like who click on our ad, when they click, what they do once they’re there, and other facts about your audience which will be useful for your business.
If you want to generate more leads from online paid advertising option then, you should really apply this tricks.But before applying this tricks, we will recommend you to first find the answer of these question:
- Who is your target audience?
- What online channels they frequently use on the internet?
By answering this questions, you will know which channel might work best for you.